Waterfront, Cove Pond, West End, Anguilla
8 Bedrooms, 9½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 18
Rates per Night
|Jan 1, 2015 - Dec 31, 2015||Call||Call||Call||Call||Call
- Security Deposit: $2000
- Rates do not include 20% government tax and service charge, $1 pp/per day tourism levy, prix fixe lunch/dinner charges (menus available), water sports, $50 telecomm fee and all other incidental charges incurred during guest stay.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Arrival Canapes & Rum or Fruit Punch.
- Exclusive signing privileges at neighboring Cap Juluca’s 3 restaurants and 2 boutiques. (Cap Juluca’s Afternoon Tea service and Watersports is not complimentary/included).
- Weddings/Social events accepted (up to100 attendees)
- Daily Resort Fee of $20 per adult / $15 per child under 12 includes: continental breakfast daily, daily iced beach cooler for drinks, bottled water replenished daily for duration of guest stay, VOIP villa phone for unlimited calls to US/Canada, private villa fax line, $1 per person/per day Anguilla Tourism Marketing Levy.
- Rental car is recommended.
Harmony, part of Sheriton Estates, located on Anguilla's chic West End, is the newest upmarket villa enclave debuting Thanksgiving 2006. Opening with three of seven planned villas, these oversized havens exude superlative Caribbean elegance. Nestled behind an artfully designed wall, this waterfront property is the privacy-seeker's dream come true.
Boasting a fusion of custom-made Asian-Caribbean furnishings, Spanish marble, exotic hardwoods, granite, travertine and other stunning appointments, this is sure to become a leading force in Anguilla's "super-villa" phenomenon. Harmony offers unrivaled ocean views to St. Martin, neighboring islands, nearby resorts and the new Greg Norman-designed golf course, set to open November 2006.
Harmony is a lavish 14,000 square-foot beauty. The villa boasts 7 airconditioned bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, and 2 pools. Three rooms with direct pooldeck access are located on the main floor. The largest, the Grand Villa Suite, houses a combination walk-in dressing room and bathroom with exclusive infitity-edge bathtub, double showers and Balinese daybed. The living areas include a fully equipped kitchen with GE Monogram appliances and granite countertops, step-down living room, and dining area with breathtaking ocean views.
The 1-bedroom loft suite on the third floor offers exquisite views, a private balcony and an adjacent sundeck...perfect for massages or enjoying that favorite tropical concoction. On the ground floor, a voluminous 2-bedroom pool suite shares the entertainment / media areas.
The seventh bedroom, a neatly tucked away 1-bedroom executive suite, is distinctly comfortable and can be used as the guest's staff accommodation. Infinity is the perfect choice for luxury escapism.
Harmony houses a two-car garage with outdoor shower, an executive office nook complete with computer, DSL internet, printer/copier and private fax, state-of-the-art electronics, and outdoor dining areas.
Rate-inclusive service highlights include private villa chef, twice-daily housekeeping with turn-down service, welcome cocktails, golf shuttle to the St. Regis course, Maundays Bay beach shuttle, and round trip airport tranfers. A highly trained Concierge Privé is also assigned to each villa, assists with all pre-arrival arrangements and is the primary contact during your stay. These exceptional professionals efficiently assist with requests such as in-villa spa services, private air or boat charters, restaurant reservations, yoga sessions or boutique-hopping. Other services are available at an additional charge.
Guests of Harmony enjoy select privileges at nearby, internationally acclaimed Cap Juluca Hotel such as complimentary beach chairs, towels and umbrellas, signing privileges at their 3 restaurants with credit card guarantee, and access to sports and other facilities at an additional fee.
Indubitably, this property radiates privacy and panache at every turn. We invite you to indulge in this ultimate Caribbean-luxe hideaway.
To request availability for
Harmony, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.