Waterfront, Cove Pond, West End, Anguilla
6 Bedrooms, 8 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 12
Rates per Night
(1 bdrm Grand Villa Pool Suite)
(3 bdrm Grand Villa Pool Suite)
(4 bdrm Villa)
(5 bdrm Villa)
(5 Master Suites w/1 Junior Garden Suite)
|Jan 1, 2015 - Dec 31, 2015||Call||Call||Call||Call||Call
- Security Deposit: $2000
- The posted rates reflect a "Relaxation" of the standard rates.
- Rates do not include 20% government tax and service charge, $1 pp/per day tourism levy, prix fixe lunch/dinner charges (menus available), water sports, $50 telecomm fee and all other incidental charges incurred during guest stay.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Sheriton Estates also offers exclusive private jet service to Anguilla on a luxurious 7-seat Citation II. We offer nonstop flights from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Atlanta. Flights from other U.S. cities are available with one or more stops. An 8-seat aircraft, a King Air B90, is also available for inter-island charters or day trips.
Mystique, part of Sheriton Estates, located on Anguilla's chic West End, is the newest upmarket villa enclave debuting Thanksgiving 2006. Opening with three of seven planned villas, these oversized havens exude superlative Caribbean elegance. Nestled behind an artfully designed wall, this waterfront property is the privacy-seeker's dream come true.
Boasting a fusion of custom-made Asian-Caribbean furnishings, Spanish marble, exotic hardwoods, granite, travertine and other stunning appointments, this is sure to become a leading force in Anguilla's "super-villa" phenomenon. Infinity offers unrivaled ocean views to St. Martin, neighboring islands, nearby resorts and the new Greg Norman-designed golf course, set to open November 2006.
Reputed to be the largest villa on Anguilla, 21,000 square-foot Mystique, is the "queen gem" of Sheriton Estates. Boasting 5 Grand Villa Suites with walk-in dressing rooms, 8 bathrooms -most with double showers, three glorious pools, modern luxuries such as in-villa office nook, full gym and state of the art electronics - all accented by Spanish marble, Turkish travertine and exotic South American hardwoods, this is the definition of luxist vacationing.
With an endearing staff including private chef, a concierge prive, laundress and twice-daily housekeepers, you will never want to leave this heavenly hideaway. If you must leave, use your private golf cart to escape to Maundays Bay beach. Only 2-minutes away, this stuninng beach is home to the infamous Cap Juluca. Select Cap Juluca guest privileges are extended to you such as signing at their three restaurants and boutique, and access to watersports activities.
Rate-inclusive service highlights include private villa chef, twice-daily housekeeping with turn-down service, welcome cocktails, golf shuttle to the St. Regis course, Maundays Bay beach shuttle, and round trip airport tranfers. A highly trained Concierge Privé is also assigned to each villa, assists with all pre-arrival arrangements and is the primary contact during your stay. These exceptional professionals efficiently assist with requests such as in-villa spa services, private air or boat charters, restaurant reservations, yoga sessions or boutique-hopping. Other services are available at an additional charge.
Guests of Mystique enjoy select privileges at nearby, internationally acclaimed Cap Juluca Hotel such as complimentary beach chairs, towels and umbrellas, signing privileges at their 3 restaurants with credit card guarantee, and access to sports and other facilities at an additional fee.
Indubitably, this property radiates privacy and panache at every turn. We invite you to indulge in this ultimate Caribbean-luxe hideaway. A private haven like none other...Villa Mystique beckons.
To request availability for
Mystique, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.