Belle Vue House
Hillside, Cherry Hill, Turtle Bay, Antigua
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 10
Rates per Night
(Main House & Studio)
Dec 10, 2013 - May 7, 2014
7 Night Minimum
May 8, 2014 - Dec 9, 2014
7 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $55 Non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver
- Rates posted are for rental of main 4 bedroom house. Maximum occupancy 8 people. Discounts many be available for smaller parties and for rentals of more than 2 weeks.
- Studio apartment is also available for larger parties at extra cost. Maximum occupancy 2 people.
- Different rates apply for weeks of Christmas and New Year, Sailing Week and Cricket tournaments
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
Twenty minutes drive from V.C. Bird Airport and Antigua's capital, St Johns, Belle Vue House is on Cherry Hill in the exclusive area of Turtle Bay.
The Bay is situated away from the road and this extraordinary house provides an unrivaled degree of privacy and tranquility, just 10 minutes from English Harbour and Nelsons dockyard. Set in one and half acres of land amongst a superb landscape which includes banana trees and cacti, one can relax and observe the humming birds and butterflies which regularly visit the gardens.
Due to the unique design of the house, which is set length-ways against the hill on two levels, the house boasts magnificent views from every single room.
Whilst standing on the 100 foot wooden sun deck, a panoramic view of 180° can be marveled at.
Watch the sunset over the horizon against an unbroken view of the turquoise Caribbean Sea and enjoy a pina colada whilst appreciating the stunning beauty of both Falmouth and English Harbour in front of the house.
The neighboring islands of Monsterrat and Guadeloupe can both be seen clearly from the house and the idyllic beaches of Turtle Bay and Rendezvous Bay are both within walking distance.
A large tiled terrace area, which as well as being situated pool-side, provides a sheltered gazebo area and luxury sun-loungers.
The 60 foot swimming pool, designed to enable guests to use the pool for exercise as well as cooling off from sunbathing. Lovely views over the harbour, a mural wall and luxury sun-loungers.
To request availability for
Belle Vue House, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.