Valley Breeze Villa
Hillside, Cedar Valley, Antigua
3 Bedrooms, 3½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 6
Rates per Night
Dec 15, 2014 - Apr 14, 2015
7 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $1000
- Transportation to and from the airport included in the rental rate along with a Cook for breakfast and dinner. Please inquire for holiday rates.
- Gratuity of $3/staff member per guest per day not included.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Rates include cook for breakfast and dinner.
Experience uncompromising luxury in this exclusive villa located within a first class gated community. Valley Breeze Villa is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, and offers the utmost privacy and seclusion while still being close to ‘life’ while in Antigua.
The total square footage of 3800, means that no matter how many of you there are, you will all be able to find space to be apart. 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and walk-out terrace with your own private view of the bay. The master bedroom is air-conditioned. Large open plan living, dining and fully equipped gourmet kitchen area (with adjacent powder room) leading through patio doors out onto the picturesque gallery. Superb open air dining, sun bathing and relaxing areas on the walk out terrace with pool in lush tropical surroundings. Cable TV, internet access and a stereo in the main living areas, and a TV in the master bedroom. Intercom throughout the villa.
To ensure that your time spent with us is the holiday of your dreams we also provide the following services: A Cook for breakfast and dinner daily to prepare meals according to your exact requirements. Assistance with arranging car rentals, tours and excursions.
Valley Breeze’s superb location makes this villa a great holiday for a family or for groups of friends with a diverse range of interests: Cedar Valley Golf Course – a 5-minute stroll from the villa leads you to the best 18 hole golf course on the island. Beaches – a 10 minute drive will take you to 3 beautiful beaches, (Fort James, Runaway Bay and Dickenson Bay) where you will find a huge choice of motorised and non-motorised watersports and tours available. Shopping in St John’s – A 5-minute drive to the Woods Mall where there is an excellent supermarket and banks, and a further 5 minutes into our capital of St. John’s which offers a huge range of shopping and dining. Restaurants – there are some excellent restaurants within a short drive – Le Bistro, Julian’s, Home Restaurant, The Cove, and Vivien’s, among others.
To request availability for
Valley Breeze Villa, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.