Beachfront, East Coast, Antigua
4 Bedrooms, 4½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Rates per Night
Dec 15, 2012 - Apr 14, 2013
7 Night Minimum
Apr 15, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013
7 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $1000
- Rates include transportation to and from the airport as well as a Cook to prepare breakfast and dinner daily according to your requirements.
- Gratuity of $3/staff member per guest per day not included.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
Only steps away from the gorgeous Caribbean Ocean, with outstanding and uninterrupted views of the East Coast of Antigua, Cashmere lives up to its name which ever way you look at it.
Its exclusive east coast location, a stones through from the Harmony Hall Restaurant and Yacht Club, its unsurpassed views, and its beautiful interiors makes this villa a wonderful vacation choice for families or groups of friend.Activities
Despite its secluded location a few minutes walk or drive will lead you to three of the islands best kept secrets. Harmony Hall Art Gallery and Restaurant
– open November to May, Harmony Hall is possibly the best dining on the island. The Italian owners welcome you to their unique restaurant built around a disused sugar mill. People come from around the island to taste their superb food, and walk around the excellent gallery showing work for purchase from many local and international artists. If you lunch at Harmony Hall you are then able to make use of their swimming pool, or be taken over to nearby uninhabited Green Island for an afternoon of pure relaxation. Tamarind Bar and Restaurant
– a few minutes walk on along the road – a moiré casual dining experience with hosts Cathy and Kevin, who offer you use of their pool, sun beds and access to the beach at any time. Half Moon Bay
– rated as one of the best beaches worldwide this beach is only a 10 minute drive away. A 1 mile crescent of golden sands and turquoise waters, you will truly relax and unwind
To request availability for
Cashmere, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.