Hillside, Emerald Cove, Long Bay, Antigua
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 6
Rates per Night
|Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013||Call
- Security Deposit: $55 Non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver
- Rates are negotiable depending on the number of persons.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
Arawak House is located on the gently sloping hillside of Emerald Cove, a very dramatic, luxurious home with special furnishings, in a gated residence. The house has a panoramic ocean view of the East Coast and Nonsuch Bay. There are two levels, the entry-level is by way of a wooden deck that surrounds the house, which leads onto several patios and a dining Terrace. The living room and second dining area is combined in a charming space with a small balcony.
There is a bedroom en suite, with a private patio. The lower level has two bedrooms en suite each with private entrances and sun decks and beautiful views of the azure water. There is al fresco dining on the patio just off the very modern and well-appointed kitchen which leads to the lap pool and pool deck. Just a short walk takes you through the garden gates to your own private beach.
To request availability for
Arawak Villa, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.