Hillside, Savannah Estate, Antigua
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 10
Rates per Night
|Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013||Call
- Security Deposit: $55 Non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver
- Rates are negotiable depending on the number of persons.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Fourth bedroom (king) is in Guest Cottage.
Cole House is on a hilltop of Savannah, a private residential development. It has a panoramic ocean view of the Island. It is located on the South East Coast just two-minute drive away from St. James’ Club with all of its facilities and amenities. A local architect famous for his design in the Caribbean style beautifully appoints the villa; there is a large central pool and pool deck which centers the villa.
Each bedroom en suite are located off the patios including an elegant living room and dining room and kitchen, all with elegant wicker and rattan and specially chosen fabrics in each room. The Third bedroom is on the lower level en suite with sitting area, patio, and a private entrance through beautifully landscaped gardens Savannah is a residential community with other villas nestled in the hillsides. The amenities include a tennis court.
To request availability for
Cole House, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.