Coral Cove 14 Penthouse - Crowsnest
Beachfront, Paynes Bay, Barbados
3 Bedrooms, 3½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 6
Rates per Night
Dec 15, 2014 - Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 - Dec 14, 2015
5 Night Minimum
Dec 15, 2015 - Apr 15, 2016
7 Night Minimum
Dec 19, 2015 - Jan 2, 2016
14 Night Minimum
- 7.5% government tax
- Guests must stay (or pay) for 2 weeks at the Christmas/New Year rate if their reservation includes either of the Christmas or New Year dates. Unless listed in the rate grid above, special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; please call.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- The Coral Cove complex will be undergoing a roof repair from 30th April - 4th June 2012. Coral Cove will not be available during this period, as the construction will be disruptive to guests.
Located on an idealic crescent bay on the west coast of the island, The Crowsnest at Coral Cove is one of a handful of luxury penthouses that overlooks possibly one of the best beaches in Barbados. Morning walks along an almost deserted beach is a wonderful way to greet the day.
On your return you will be greeted by the aromas of the staff preparing breakfast for others of your party that may not have been as energetic. The day can encompass a variety of adventures from using your personal lounger on the beach while watching the comings and goings of beach life to participating in many of the sporting activities provided by local vendors. As the afternoon wears on the beach once again becomes your personal playground.
Before the day is done you can take a swim with the turtles that inhabit the bay or snorkel through the coral found only a hundred feet away. Sun sets are best enjoyed sitting on the large terrace sipping on your favorite libations and enjoying some appetizers that will be graciously prepared for you.
The Crowsnest is a luxurious 3,400 square foot 3 bedroom beachfront apartment that has been designed to comfortably accommodate six persons. Each bedroom is en suite, with walk in closets, televisions and entertainment systems.
The furnishings successfully combine the contemporary design of the building with local island flavours. We call it “Island Contemporary”. The light limestone floors, granite counters and stainless steel appliances blend well with the selection of imported bamboo, rattan and dark wood furniture. The carpeting found throughout has been custom designed to tie the apartment colour scheme with the furniture. The kitchen has all the modern conveniences for those who wish to cook. In today’s world people need to be connected so the apartment provides a wireless connection to the unit’s ADSL system.
If the beach and apartment aren’t sufficient to keep everyone entertained; Golf can be arranged at the world famous Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland courses; shopping is only minutes away in Holetown; and fishing or sailing excursions leave from Bridgetown. Fine dining can be found throughout the island with many of the more famous restaurants located along the west coast, only minutes away. The staff at the apartment is trained to look after your every need, with backup from the friendly management and concierge staff at West Coast Villas you can rest assured your holiday will be both sensational and memorable.
To request availability for
Coral Cove 14 Penthouse - Crowsnest, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.