Beachfront, Mullins Beach, St. Peter, Barbados
6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 12
Rates per Night
20% Discount for 7 nights between 04/15/2015 - 10/30/2015
Apr 15, 2015 - Dec 14, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 - Apr 14, 2016
7 Night Minimum
Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 10, 2016
14 Night Minimum
Apr 15, 2016 - Dec 14, 2016
5 Night Minimum
- 7.5% government tax
- Security Deposit: Credit Card Imprint Taken on Island
- A 10% Service Charge will be added to the total cost of a service if arranged by the local manager, such as groceries, baby equipment rental, etc.
- Late Departures:
- a. Between 2:00 - 5:00pm with no meals - charge ½ day rate
- b. After 5:00pm (with or without a meal provided) - charge Full day rate
- Early Arrivals:
- a. Between 12 noon and 3:00 or 4:00pm check-in time - charge ½ day rate
- b. Before 12 noon - charge Full day rate
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
Belair is one of our most popular beach homes located on the diamond coast and white sands of Mullins Beach and a short distance from Sandy Lane.
The bright and tastefully decorated entrance guides you into the spacious living room with its columns of natural stone and breath taking panoramic views of the turquoise sea.
Designed in Bohemian Chic style, it includes a staff comprising. Of an experienced cook, 2 housekeepers/laundresses who offer excellent levels of service and care. Alfresco dining is offered on the beachfront terrace where you can also enjoy wonderful colorful sunsets with a refreshing cocktail in hand.
The home offers 4 spacious and comfortably furnished bedrooms in the main residence and 2 additional bedrooms in the adjoining guest house. There is a modern home entertainment system, high speed broadband/wifi, inclusive international calls and all bedrooms are air conditioned.
Residents at Belair can also enjoy the extensive members facilities and amenities of the Royal Westmoreland Indulgence Spa within a short walking distance as well as the exclusive Sugar Hill club complete with tennis courts, gymnasium, swimming pool and superb dining at the Sassafras restaurant.
This beautifully presented beachfront home is the perfect retreat to recuperate, rejuvenate the mind, body, soul and to create lasting memories.
To request availability for
Belair , please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.