Hillside, Crown Point, Bequia, The Grenadines
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 4
Rates per Night
May 1, 2015 - Nov 30, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 - Apr 30, 2016
- Security Deposit: $500
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Two week minimum rental required at Christmas / New Year's.
Balliceaux House is a three bedroom villa which sits above Crown Pointe and offers stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, Spring Bay, and the islands of Bottowia and Balliceaux.
The villa is completely open and aptly designed for the tropics. Constructed primarily of Brazilian Greenheart and Bequila stone, the style is warm and contemporary with a mix of Indonesian and vintage furnishings.
The grounds are extremely private and well insulated by lush terraced gardens. There is separation of the main house and guest wing making it ideal for couples to share.
Indoor and outdoor dining tabled are available, and the kitchen is equipped with a Thermador gas range and outside grill.
The atmosphere is pristine and windswept with regular trade winds off the Atlantic. Large ocean views are consistent from nearly every part of the villa.
To request availability for
Balliceaux House, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.