Hillside, Friendship Bay, Bequia, The Grenadines
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Rates per Night
|Jan 1, 2015 - Dec 31, 2015||Call||Call||Call||Call
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Extra maid service, local chef prepared meals, laundry service are all available at reasonable cost.
Nestled high on a hillside above Friendship Bay lies Stardust Villa, a unique and spectacular retreat overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Located in Friendship, a quiet residential neighborhood with a mixture of locals, ex-pats, and second home owners, Stardust is literally at the “end of the road”, with the rugged fields of Point St. Hillary out your back door, offering many paths to the cliffs above the crashing ocean or to the blow hole in undeveloped Ravine Bay.
Terraced along a ridge line, Stardust Villa has unequaled 225 degree ocean views... awake to sunrise from our lookout tower and end the day catching sunset from the porch in the Main House. Fall asleep to the sound of trickling water from the center courtyard fountain blended with nature’s music of the tropical night. Swim in our 30’ pool overlooking the ocean or relax on the pool deck or covered pool Cabana.
Stardust Villa is an eclectic design of five separate buildings; the Main House, North Master Bedroom, South Master Bedroom, Cabana and Tower. Each Building has a large deck with spectacular views of the ocean and Bay. Stardust is tastefully decorated in classic Caribbean charm and beautifully landscaped with bursts of flowering plants and shrubs planted to enhance privacy. Stardust’s four bedrooms and three baths comfortably sleeps 8 guests.
To request availability for
Stardust Villa, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.