House on the Path
Hillside, Windward Side, Saba
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Rates per Night
Apr 15, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013
5 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $55 Non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver
- Christmas/New Year $1,400/week.
- Add 9% Tax to quoted rate.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
Nestled 1,500 feet above sea level, The House on the Path is a charmingly restored, original Saban style cottage.
It is secluded by a five minute hike away from neighbors and traffic. The house is surrounded by lush, green vegetation with a view of the Caribbean Ocean and the small Windward Side village below.
Tranquility, friendliness and peacefulness are norms on this pristine tiny Caribbean island called Saba, dubbed, the "Unspoiled Queen". Well known for it's exquisite scuba diving and scenic hiking trails, Saba is ideal for getting in touch with your inner being and "House on the Path" is the perfect setting.
To request availability for
House on the Path, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.