Waterfront, Fish Bay, St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 6
Rates per Night
Jan 5, 2015 - Apr 14, 2015
7 Night Minimum
Apr 15, 2015 - Dec 18, 2015
- Extra Person; $250/week
- 10% Government Hotel Tax.
- $50 damage deposit waiver fee
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
Nestled by the water's edge, this delightful 3-bedroom, 2-bath home sits less than thirty feet from the sea - the sights and sounds of the ocean can be enjoyed from almost every room in the home. This colorful house is artfully decorated with gingerbread and pastel hues inside and out. It is surrounded by palms, bananas, papaya, and brilliant tropical flowers.
The master bedroom has a comfortable queen-sized bed with air conditioning, where you can watch the sun rise over the bay. The guest rooms have a queen and two twin beds, the queen also offering air conditioning. The two guest rooms share the second bath. A plunge pool offers freshwater fun right by the sea.
Calypso cove sits on the rocky coast of pristine Fish Bay, much of which is a nature conservancy. Hunt for conch shells, enjoy kayaking, or just watch the sea life from the spacious screened gallery. Whether for a honeymoon or a family vacation, Calypso Cove offers the best of life on St. John at a reasonable price.
To request availability for
Calypso Cove , please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.