Rodney Quay - 4
Waterfront, Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 4
Rates per Night
Apr 15, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013
3 Night Minimum
Dec 15, 2014 - Apr 14, 2015
5 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: On-Island
- All villa rates are subject to a 10% Christmas supplement and a minimum 14 night booking unless noted above.
- Bookings of 21 nights or longer have a 10% reduction on the posted rates.
- Rentals during Jazz Festival require a 5 night minimum and are subject to a 10% supplement.
- Christmas / New Year / Jazz and any other special events : No Tiered Rates Available.
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until close to the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge of US$100.00. Check out time is 12 noon. Check in time: not before 3pm.
- Cancellation of any prepaid services or special request items will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
This charming waterfront townhouse has a delightful view of Rodney Bay Marina and the boats that use it.
It has a well furnished and spacious "L" shaped lounge and dining area with ceiling fans, cable TV, Hi-Fi and bar unit with its own bar fridge. There is a downstairs cloakroom, a well equipped kitchen and laundry room. A terrace leads from the sitting room and provides al fresco dining or sunbathing in a delightful private garden setting.
Upstairs there are two large, air conditioned, twin-bedded rooms and two bathrooms (one ensuite). Both bedrooms face the Marina and have ample wardrobe and cupboard space as well as a tea/coffee maker.
Number Four is in a block of five town houses in a small development of only 12 houses. There is an attractive communal swimming pool and whirlpool just yards from the door.
Rodney Quay is situated within two minutes walk of one of the best bathing beaches and just a short walk from a variety of excellent restaurants and shops. The St. Lucia Golf and Country Club is less than 15 minutes drive away.
To request availability for
Rodney Quay - 4, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.