Hillside, Cap Estate, St. Lucia
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 6
Rates per Night
Apr 15, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013
3 Night Minimum
Dec 15, 2013 - Apr 14, 2014
5 Night Minimum
Apr 15, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014
3 Night Minimum
Dec 15, 2014 - Apr 14, 2015
5 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $55 Non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver
- All villa rates are subject to a 10% Christmas supplement and a minimum 14 night booking unless noted above.
- Bookings of 21 nights or longer have a 10% reduction on the posted rates.
- Rentals during Jazz Festival require a 5 night minimum and are subject to a 10% supplement.
- Christmas / New Year / Jazz and any other special events : No Tiered Rates Available.
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until close to the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge of US$100.00. Check out time is 12 noon. Check in time: not before 3pm.
- Cancellation of any prepaid services or special request items will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
This tropical villa, which was recently renovated, is ideally situated in Cap Estate at the Northern point of St. Lucia, on a hill overlooking the Caribbean Sea and Pigeon Island. It is only minutes away from beautiful beaches with good snorkeling possibilities, a health and spa center at Le Sport Hotel as well as an 18-hole golf course. Sand Dollar is sure to make your Caribbean vacation a memorable one.
The charming house on an acre of secluded, landscaped tropical garden, has a large living / dining area with ceiling fans and can welcome up to 4, featuring 3 air conditioned bedrooms – one with view of the Caribbean Sea – both in a fresh decor and ceiling fans, mosquito nets and en-suite bathrooms.
A courtyard with lush tropical foliage connects the living quarters with the bedrooms. A spacious, shingle roofed open-air dining patio is ideal for enjoying meals and cocktails at sunset; an attractive, large pool is surrounded by a sun terrace.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with all necessities; the housekeeper / cook comes in on 6 days a week; all linen is provided, there is gardener and pool service. Supermarkets and shops are within easy reach at Rodney Bay.
Make Sand Dollar your tropical home away from home…..enjoying a sun downer with a view of the distant Pitons and nearby Caribbean coast…. welcome!
To request availability for
Sand Dollar, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.