Arc En Ciel
Hillside, Beau Estate, Soufriere, St. Lucia
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 10
Rates per Night
Apr 15, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013
3 Night Minimum
Dec 15, 2014 - Apr 14, 2015
5 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: On-Island
- Add Gov't 8% VAT to posted rates.
- All villa rates are subject to a 10% Christmas supplement and a minimum 14 night booking unless noted above.
- Bookings of 21 nights or longer have a 10% reduction on the posted rates.
- Rentals during Jazz Festival require a 5 night minimum and are subject to a 10% supplement.
- Christmas / New Year / Jazz and any other special events : No Tiered Rates Available.
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until close to the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge of US$100.00. Check out time is 12 noon. Check in time: not before 3pm.
- Cancellation of any prepaid services or special request items will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Access road is rough; rental of 4 wheel drive vehicle recommended.
- Resident staff (in cottage in grounds of Arc En Ciel) housekeeper, Dianne, and general maintenance man, Raymond.
- Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
Arc En Ciel is a wonderful property spectacularly situated on Beau Estate, between the World Heritage site of the Pitons. The property is situated above the Caribbean Sea and is a short distance from Jalousie Beach and hotel. Soufriere, which is a sleepy fishing village, also boasts the drive in volcano, hot waterfalls, diving and snorkelling at Anse Chastanet beach and exotic tropical gardens and mineral baths at Diamond Estate.
Arc En Ciel has been imaginatively designed to a very high standard by architect Lane Pettigrew, who has also created the interior design with hand made furniture from Honduras and some select pieces from Tommy Bahama. The house incorporates many aspects of traditional Caribbean style with its verandahs, jalousie shutters and wooden railings. It has been constructed as a number of small pavilions connected by verandahs. The exterior of the house has been partially finished with a facing of hand chipped stones to resemble the exterior of the forts, which were constructed on the island many hundreds of years ago. The house is situated in an extensive, landscaped garden that has a wide variety of tropical flowers and trees.
Arc En Ciel has 5 double bedrooms all of which are air conditioned with ceiling fans. Each bedroom has its own TV, DVD and stereo.
Bedroom 1 has a queen size bed and a patio with a unique view of Petit Piton. There is an ensuite bathroom, where the wall facing Petit Piton is glass, so guests can enjoy views of this mountain from the jacuzzi bath and the shower. There is a private swimming pool and sun deck, that is situated off the bathroom, in an enclosed garden area.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a queen size bed, a private patio and an ensuite bathroom with shower and jacuzzi.
Bedrooms 4 and 5, which are situated downstairs and open onto the swimming pool deck, each have two single beds, a private patio and an ensuite bathroom with shower and jacuzzi.
The living / dining room is situated in the centre of the house and is tastefully furnished and equipped with a TV, DVD and stereo The formal dining table can seat 10. This room opens out onto a patio which leads to a spectacular dining gazebo, where guests can dine with the backdrop of the Caribbean Sea and the Pitons.
The balance of the entertainment areas are situated downstairs. Here you enjoy the outdoor living of the Caribbean in the large, covered patio with a casual dining area and bar with its own fridge. This leads onto an extensive pool deck and a series of smaller pool patios. There is a comfortable, air conditioned family roof with two large sofas, one of which can convert into a double bed. The infinity edge pool weaves its way around this area and includes a stone cave with a waterfall.
A modern well equipped kitchen and laundry room completes the villa.
To request availability for
Arc En Ciel , please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.