Residence du Cap
Hillside, Golf Park Rd, Cap Estate, St. Lucia
4 Bedrooms, 4½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Rates per Night
Apr 15, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014
3 Night Minimum
Dec 15, 2014 - Apr 14, 2015
5 Night Minimum
Apr 15, 2015 - Dec 14, 2015
- All villa rates are subject to a 10% Christmas supplement and a minimum 14 night booking unless noted above.
- Bookings of 21 nights or longer have a 10% reduction on the posted rates.
- Rentals during Jazz Festival require a 5 night minimum and are subject to a 10% supplement.
- Christmas / New Year / Jazz and any other special events : No Tiered Rates Available.
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until close to the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge of US$100.00. Check out time is 12 noon. Check in time: not before 3pm.
- Cancellation of any prepaid services or special request items will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
Nestled in the hills of an old sugar plantation, Residence du Cap is situated on approximately three quarters of an acre. This elegant property enjoys breath taking views over the Caribbean Sea, Pigeon Island as well as the Pitons.
Residence du Cap is a 2 storey house made up of three main bedrooms and a fully self contained guest cottage that counts as a fourth bedroom. The cottage is ideal as guest/in-laws quarters.
Leading from a decked footbridge from the car port, you enter into a cool and open plan living and dining area. This then leads to a spacious fully equipped kitchen with microwave, blender, coffee machine and fridge/freezer.
The three double bedrooms located upstairs all have en-suite facilities, are air-conditioned and also have magnificent views. The master bedroom upstairs has an en suite shower room and a private balcony with wonderful views.
At the rear of the villa is a patio and courtyard offering private seating areas and the front French doors that open to the decked verandas where you can relax under the warm sun or cool off in the pool.
To request availability for
Residence du Cap , please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.