Beachfront, Little Thatch, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Rates per Night
stay 7 nights, pay for 6 promotion for new bookings only Rentals must occur between April 26 through December 12, 2014. This promotion is NOT applicable during these holiday weeks: May 24 through 30, June 28 through July 4, August 30 through September 5, or November 22 through 28, 2014. And this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions currently in effect
Apr 26, 2014 - Nov 21, 2014
5 Night Minimum
Nov 22, 2014 - Nov 28, 2014
7 Night Minimum
Nov 29, 2014 - Dec 12, 2014
5 Night Minimum
Dec 17, 2014 - Jan 6, 2015
10 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $300
- Rates subject to 7% tax.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Little Thatch Island is closed during September and October.
- Complimentary starter food packet and open bar.
- Staff gratuities are at your discretion.
- Your laundry will be done by the island's staff.
- Rates include round-trip transfers to and from Tortola's West End on the island's launch during daytime or nighttime.
- Your custom order of groceries, snacks and beverages will be purchased by the Little Thatch Island staff on your behalf and placed in Seagrape Cottage just prior to your arrival on the island. You may reimburse the staff with traveler's checks or cash (or you may pay well in advance with your personal check) upon presentation of the shopping receipts.
Treat yourselves to a castaways' vacation on a private island, far away from the hectic world and its noise and traffic, just steps from turquoise waters, coral reefs and an idyllic strand of sugar-white sand fringed with palms trees and sea grapes. This very secluded and fully-screened waterfront cottage is set behind a stone wall; a stone and shell pathway leads through an ancient wooden door brought from England and through tropical gardens to the Cottage's entry and to the covered wraparound porch decked with gingerbread trim, perched right over the shoreline. A four-person hot tub is on a secluded deck on the east side of the Cottage. The air-conditioned interior is comfortably furnished with cool Mexican tile floors overlaid with rugs, bamboo and rattan furniture, and a romantic four-poster king bed. When you arrive on Tortola, you'll be promptly met and whisked to Little Thatch Island on a private launch, where your seaside cottage will be readied with a welcome basket of snacks and drinks; extra ice will be provided to you daily. Well before your arrival, your grocery, beverage and liquor orders will be taken and your provisions delivered in Seagrape Cottage's well-equipped kitchen on the day you arrive. Included in Seagrape Cottage's rental rates is round-trip transportation to and from Soper's Hole, West End, Tortola (daytimes only) for shopping and adventures on the "mainland," and 4 evening transfers to Tortola's West End so you may visit the wide selection of West End restaurants and bars. No rental car is needed on the island, but a car rental or a taxi and driver for touring Tortola can easily be arranged. A favorite of world-renowned celebrities and of discerning travelers, Little Thatch Island is an exclusive beach haven for the very particular traveler seeking seclusion, romance and serenity in a pristine and free-spirited tropical paradise.
Little Thatch Island is a 54-acre, privately-owned island just southwest of West End, Tortola, edged by a world-class white sand beach set with two West Indian style cottages at one end. Plumbago Cottage, adjacent to Seagrape Cottage , is generally set up as a beach bar, and is vacant most of the year. However, from time to time the island's owners will arrive on Little Thatch for a visit. The owner's residence is up on the very high hilltop of the island, out of sight of the beach and the cottages, but the owners may use Plumbago Cottage during the day should they wish to relax at the beach.
Jon and Katy, the resident caretakers and managers, live in a house located on the other side of Little Thatch Island, but are available should you have questions or a problem to be solved. They will provide you with experienced, discreet and professional service, and will be happy to arrange any daily activities, watersports or adventures you may desire. But your privacy and tranquility is assured. Little Thatch is truly one of the destinations of a lifetime, unique and breathtakingly beautiful -- don't miss this special opportunity to experience a memorable beach holiday on this picturesque little slice of Caribbean heaven.
To request availability for
Seagrape Cottage, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.