Hillside, Long Bay Beach Resort, West End, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 6
Rates per Night
Apr 13, 2013 - Nov 22, 2013
5 Night Minimum
Nov 23, 2013 - Nov 29, 2013
7 Night Minimum
Nov 30, 2013 - Dec 13, 2013
5 Night Minimum
Dec 14, 2013 - Jan 3, 2014
10 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $55 Non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver
- Rates subject to 7% tax.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Long Bay Resort offers a Guest Day Pass for $20 per person, which allows you to use the Resort's large swimming pool, lighted artificial-turf tennis courts, air-conditioned gym, and lounge chairs on Long Bay Beach. Other services and activities are offered at Long Bay Resort at additional fees, such as at the Tranquility Wellness Spa & Salon. Long Bay Resort also has a watersports center, boutique, small convenience store, a Pool Bar, and the beachfront "1748" Restaurant.
Beautifully designed with a spacious and flowing floor plan you'll love, this elegant villa with three air-conditioned bedroom suites affords beautiful beach, ocean and island views from its breezy hillside locale within Long Bay Resort on Tortola's scenic West End.
Murray House's entry ushers you into the truly spacious Great Room, furnished with comfortable, cushioned elephant bamboo chairs and sofas for reading, watching a DVD movie and relaxing. The ocean side of the Great Room offers a wide, shady verandah set with plush chairs for admiring the view or evening cocktails. Just around the corner is the kitchen pavilion. The fully-equipped and just-renovated kitchen is conveniently adjacent to Murray House's covered alfresco dining loggia, a wonderful spot from which to admire blue sky and blue ocean and catch tropical breezes while dining and discussing the day's vacation pleasures.
The generous air-conditioned king master suite is situated in its own pavilion with a private balcony at the far end of the swimming pool. Its master bath features double sinks and a secluded outside garden shower clad in native stonework. A wooden door opens from this king suite right over the pool for an effortless morning or midnight swim.
A graceful curved staircase leads from the pool deck to two equal air-conditioned bedroom/bath suites above, one offering a king bed and the other with two twin beds, a perfect layout for a couple with small children. Each bedroom opens out to its own covered patio overlooking the pool area and sublime tropical views beyond.
All rooms at Murray House look out to the expansive sunny pool deck overlooking Long Bay Beach and Resort below, Jost Van Dyke and beyond to captivating views of azure ocean and green islands. Murray House is totally private, but it's less than a minute's drive down the hill to the captivating white sands of Long Bay Beach, and within a short drive to Tortola's West End beaches, restaurants and shops.
4 satellite TVs, DVD player in Great Room, 5 iPod docks in Great Room kitchen + in all three bedrooms (please bring your iPod with your favorite tunes); use of Murray House's BVI cell phone with voice mail (loaded with a $5 starter credit); books, games + puzzles; Wi-Fi throughout villa; A/C in all bedrooms, clock radios + hair dryers in all bedrooms; 2 safes for valuables, built-in gas grill, laundry
To request availability for
Murray House, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.