Hillside, Havers Hill, South Central, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
6 Bedrooms, 5½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 12
Rates per Night
Jan 7, 2015 - Apr 10, 2015
7 Night Minimum
Apr 11, 2015 - Nov 20, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 - Nov 27, 2015
7 Night Minimum
Nov 28, 2015 - Dec 15, 2015
|Christmas, New Year's|
Dec 16, 2015 - Jan 5, 2016
10 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $500
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- 9th and 10th persons sleep in TURTLE DOVE SUITE, a separate air-conditioned king suite off the pool, opposite the Main Villa.
- Please add $50 per night, per person for 9th and 10th persons sleeping on twin raised-height airbeds.
- Originally from England, the owners of Summer Heights personally built and now maintain Summer Heights in immaculate condition. Their own accommodations are tucked away on the lower eastern side of the property, completely separate from the villa's amenities. For more than 20 years, they have hosted guests on their beautiful 72-foot sailing yacht in the Caribbean. Use them as information resources, have them professionally cater your dinner party, or help arrange your day activities... or simply indicate your preferences for total privacy.
- Your personal laundry is done by the housekeeper.
- Airbeds must be setup in living room as the bedrooms are too small to accommodate them.
Island perfection for couples or families! Summer Heights envelops you in its calm and peaceful aura - its hillside location affords long-distance ocean panoramas dotted with green islands in the distance, constant cooling tradewinds, and sets you above the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
A broad staircase of Mexican coral tile leads to the sunny enclosed courtyard and expansive deck, and to the pool tiled in cobalt blue, all overlooking sweeping sea vistas. A roofed poolside loggia provides a beautiful setting for casual dining and viewing sunsets, with the adjacent gourmet kitchen and bar immediately at hand. Enjoy an early morning sunrise or yachts tacking up the Sir Francis Drake Channel - the views from this villa are simply breathtaking.
A stylish curved glass brick wall separates the kitchen from the very spacious Great Room. Four very similar, air-conditioned king bedroom suites with baths on two levels, decorated in ocean pastels or shell pinks, are just along the deck from the Great Room.
The lower suites open onto a semi-shaded deck hung with a double hammock; the upper two bedrooms open to private balconies. Each suite features a beautiful king four-poster bed, and has its own telephone, cable TV, VCR, radio, coffeemaker, and all suites have ocean views. At the opposite end of the pool is the Turtle Dove Suite, which opens out on to the pool deck through sliding glass doors. It has a four-poster king bed, A/C, cable TV, a bath with his and her sinks, a bidet + large shower.
Summer Heights is a relaxed and restful haven with many enhanced amenities such as a gourmet kitchen, a computer with high-speed DSL, and a standby generator. A friendly, breezy vacation home for couples or families, this villa is conveniently located to town, shops, restaurants, and West End beaches. Josie the cat may visit you at Summer Heights from time to time.Complete list of Amenities
2 cable TVs (40-inch flat-screen TV in Great Room + 22-inch TV in Turtle Dove Suite), DVD player, 100-CD changer + radio in Great Room (+ each bedroom suite has A/C, a 19-inch flat screen TV with DVD player, + radio); iPod docking station, movie + music collections, books, games, answering machine, computer with high-speed DSL + Wi-Fi, free Skype VoIP; kitchen has espresso machine, bread maker, cookbook collection, dishwasher + bar with refrigerator for drinks; full-sized wooden baby crib, small wooden folding crib + highchair; double hammock, gas grill, beach chairs + coolers, generator. Your personal laundry is done by the housekeeper.
To request availability for
Summer Heights, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.