Hillside, Havers Hill, South Central, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
4 Bedrooms, 4½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Rates per Night
stay 7 nights, pay for 6 promotion for new bookings only Rentals must occur between April 26 through December 12, 2014. This promotion is NOT applicable during these holiday weeks: May 24 through 30, June 28 through July 4, August 30 through September 5, or November 22 through 28, 2014. And this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions currently in effect
Apr 26, 2014 - Nov 21, 2014
5 Night Minimum
Nov 22, 2014 - Nov 28, 2014
7 Night Minimum
Nov 29, 2014 - Dec 12, 2014
5 Night Minimum
Dec 17, 2014 - Jan 6, 2015
10 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $500
- Rates subject to 7% tax.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- JoJo the cat and Jagga the friendly Lab-mix dog may visit Toa-Toa guests from time to time.
- Optional personal laundry service ($10 per load for the housekeeper to wash, dry + fold).
- With advance notice, groceries and drinks can be stocked at Toa-Toa House for your arrival, a chef engaged for a special dinner or for several meals, and more maid service arranged for your vacation.
- Beauty treatments, massages and spa services may also be arranged at the villa - please inquire.
Unforgettable blue ocean views with a lovely sunset each evening are yours at this impressive property. A road winds up into the breezy, green hills of Tortola's south coast to this stunning villa and to one of the island's most magnificent seascapes. Toa-Toa is built as five pavilions arranged around the dramatic pool set in a sunny deck. Three pavilions border the pool deck: the central Great Room offers a convenient wet bar, all media, and two very plush overstuffed sofas for lounging; eclectic teak pieces and a variety of accessories gathered from world travels accent this living area. One of Toa-Toa's four king master bedroom/bath suites - this one with air-conditioning, an indoor/outdoor garden shower and a romantic four-poster bed - is situated directly above the Great Room. On one end of the pool deck is the alfresco dining area in a shady lanai; it adjoins a country-style kitchen, with a billiard room just next door. At the opposite end is the third pavilion with a second air-conditioned king suite; the third and fourth king bedroom suites are in two additional pavilions (one above, which is air-conditioned, and one below), both easily accessible by steps from the pool deck. All four bedrooms are very spacious and well separated for serene privacy, and each offers its own individual mini-fridge, coffeemaker and a private covered balcony. Toa-Toa House is a serene and harmonious aerie kissed by cooling tradewinds and perched between vast sky and blue ocean, a perfect hideaway for reading and relaxing, although you may not be able to take your eyes off the entrancing views. Toa-Toa House is conveniently located near Nanny Cay, watersports, Road Town's shops and restaurants, and is just a scenic drive away from your choice of beautiful North Shore and West End beaches. JoJo the cat visits all villa guests at Toa-Toa House.
To request availability for
Toa-Toa House, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.