Hillside, Peter Island, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
4 Bedrooms, 4½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Rates per Night
Jan 4, 2014 - Mar 31, 2014
7 Night Minimum
Apr 1, 2014 - May 31, 2014
7 Night Minimum
Jun 1, 2014 - Oct 31, 2014
7 Night Minimum
Nov 1, 2014 - Dec 19, 2014
7 Night Minimum
Dec 20, 2014 - Jan 3, 2015
14 Night Minimum
- rates above include meals if only renting villa the cost is less High $7680.00 per night, Shoulders $5780.00 per night low $3780.00 per night Holiday $8800.00 per night
- 18% tax/service
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Rate include Full American Plan - FAP (breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
- Round trip taxi and boat service to/from Beef Island Airport, Tortola and unlimited resort ferry transportation to/from Tortola for remainder of client's sty are included in the rates. The ferry takes approximately 45 minutes each way. St. Thomas transfers are available by reservation only and a charge of $60 per person, one way. These transfers are available on Tuesdays and Saturdays (January - March) and Tuesdays (April - December). Space is limited and reservations are mandatory with a minimum 10 day in advance notification.
Named one of the "Best Places to Stay in the World" and "Top 20 Islands" in the world by Conde Nast Traveler, Peter Island is a private island, with all the exclusivity and romance that provides. At Peter Island there are more staff members than guests, with 1,200 acres of lush, mountainous terrain and 5 private beaches. Accessible only by boat or helicopter, the largest private island in the BVI is surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Atlantic, Caribbean, and Sir Francis Drake Channel.
For those seeking an unparalleled way to experience the idyllic, undeveloped serenity of the island, the resort's self-contained luxury villas are unmatched. For today's traveling elite, it has always been the impossible dream - to have the privacy, intimacy and comfort of a villa (preferably on a private island) and, at the same time, all the facilities of a leading resort. That dream becomes a reality with Peter Island's four extraordinary villas: Crow's Nest, Hawk's Nest, Ravens's Nest, and Falcon's Nest. The recipe: idyllic locations with breathtaking views, a choice of architectural styles and villa sizes, complete privacy, and the finest furnishing. Every possible need has been anticipated, from a villa director (who will customize your stay in advance of your arrival), to European chefs, personal villa staffs, a SUV, and even a private helicopter pad for easy access.
Tailored for up to eight guests, Crow's Nest evokes the Santa Barbara coastal style of architecture, creating an easy and intimate ambiance amid the extraordinary natural beauty that surrounds the private island villa on all sides. Perched on a hill high above the resort, it affords panoramic views of the sea and Virgin Islands. Entering through the massive wooden doors of the BVI luxury villa, you step into the airy living area, with its coffered-ceiling, marble and wood surfaces, and overstuffed furnishings. The dramatic dining area has Marge Carson-designed table and chairs. The four bedroom-suites, each offering complete privacy, all have private baths, with deep soaking tubs and showers, secluded verandahs, and separate entrances. There is a seamless connection between the lavishly appointed interior and the expansive outdoor environments, with two pools and terraces on both the north and south exposures.
All Peter Island guests are delighted with exceptional cuisine, an elegant wine room, and open-air restaurants. The Resort is known throughout the Caribbean as much for its inspired scenery as for its innovative cuisine, which artfully combines international favorites with island flair. Classic yet contemporary dishes- fused with Asian and Italian culinary influences- are served with graceful warmth by the personable Caribbean staff. Rediscover nature during one of the horticulture tours or on a self-guided hiking expedition. If you venture near White Bay, you may spy sea turtles feeding near the coral reefs. Spend an afternoon snorkeling or scuba diving (with top instructors based right at the resort) and explore the crystalline waters where life flows suspended in aqueous silence. The 10,000 square foot spa is built on its own secluded beach of flour white sand, 150 feet from the water, close enough to hear the waves and high enough to enjoy the astonishing view, bordered by coconut palms and filled with the ever-changing blues of Caribbean Sea and sky.
To request availability for
Crow's Nest, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.