Beachfront, Turtle Cove, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
4 Bedrooms, 4½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Rates per Night
Dec 17, 2013 - Jan 7, 2014
7 Night Minimum
- Security Deposit: $55 Non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver
- Rates subject to 11% tax. Effective July 1, 2013, the tax is increased to 12%.
- Electricity usage charged to guests at cost unless otherwise noted.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
Enjoy one of the best views of Provo's north coast in this new villa completed in 2010.
Overlooking the infinite blues of the Caribbean sea, the calm waters of Babalua beach and nearby Turtle Cove, this 3-bedroom, 4.5 bathroom vacation villa is a perfect island getaway. Great snorkeling and swimming right in front of the villa.
Its high vantage point gives stunning views of the surrounding ocean and enjoys constant cooling breezes. The living-dining area opens directly through wide glass doors to the pool patio, taking in the incredible ocean panorama.
Master bedroom suite has private oceanside balcony, overlooking beach, and features a Jacuzzi tub, King bed, and adjacent media room. Two other bedrooms are furnished with Queen beds.
The villa's large modern kitchen is well outfitted with appliances, and opens on to pool deck on the second floor. On the lower floor is a one bedroom and fitness room. The third floor features a wet bar and stunning ocean views!
New house, central location, great for families!
To request availability for
Seahorse Villa, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.