Beachfront, Western Shore of Nail Bay, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
4 Bedrooms, 3½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Rates per Night
|Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013||Call||Call
- Security Deposit: $55 Non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver
- Rates Include: Transfers from Virgin Gorda Airport or Spanishtown Dock ~~~ Welcome Wine Reception ~~~ Complimentery Bottle of Rum ~~~ Complimentary Wireless Internet ~~~ Local Cell Phone Use w/Credit ~~~ Daily Housekeeping
- Rates do not include: Transfers from Beef Island, add $500 RT~~~ Wellness Treatments and Session ~~~ Off Property Activities and Excursions.
- Add 12% service tax and 7% hotel tax to posted rates.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
Rambutan is a beautifully appointed villa nestled on the western shore of Nail Bay. Steps away from the villa lie sandy beaches, teeming coral reefs, and verdant tropical gardens. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and evening cocktails from the river rock pool or the naturally created ocean pool at the water’s edge. Stroll down the hand-formed rock steps through lush foliage into the perfumed courtyard. Open air living areas provide expansive water views and sunsets. A wraparound deck encases the river rock pool that offers timeless sights of a horizon spotted with billowing sails and the Dog Islands in the distance. Sightings of dolphins, turtles and diving pelicans add to your delight. Elegant suites and living areas with luxury amenities. Suites and bathrooms are supplied with fresh hotel linens, towels and bathing supplies. A two person rainforest shower area provides decadent refreshment with water and garden views. The two person jacuzzi tub entices you to relax, champagne in hand, to the soothing sounds of the ocean. The master suites are a sight to behold with towering, open -beamed ceilings reaching 20 feet high with skylights on all sides. Recline onto the pillowtop beds and take in the beauty of the Thai and Balinese architecture. The warm bamboo floors and rustic hewn tiles, the grace of the delicate fixtures, the counter top basins and the flowing wall faucet will captivate you. The living and dining areas provide dining settings for 10 as well as state of the art audio and visual entertainment systems, including TV, VCR, DVD, CD player and Playstation 2, inclusive of a library of tapes, DVDs, CDs, books and games for all ages.
To request availability for
Rambutan, please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.