Hillside, Leverick Bay, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
5 Bedrooms, 5½ Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 15
Rates per Night
|Jan 1, 2015 - Dec 31, 2015||Call||Call||Call
- Security Deposit: On-Island
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- Check-In Time: 4:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10:00 am
- Laundry Facilities: There are no personal laundry facilities available in Coconut Grove. Public laundromats are located at the Leverick Bay Resort.
- Coconut Grove is wheelchair friendly.
- Coconut Grove's caretaker lives in a small apartment below this villa should you have questions or wish to report problems. Your privacy and quiet enjoyment are always completely assured at Coconut Grove.
- Additional Charges: Additional Baby cribs - $10/night. (Babies in cribs are not counted in the person rates for villas). Baby High chairs - $10/day Additional persons/children sleeping in villa on additional cots - $50/night.
- Additional charge for use of trundle bed may apply. Please call for details.
An enchanting five bedroom Caribbean villa perched on a gentle hillside above beautiful Leverick Bay on the peaceful island of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands; Coconut Grove is only a stones throw from a phenomenal snorkeling beach. This poolside villa is ideal for couples, family reunions, weddings and receptions. Because your comfort and enjoyment at Coconut Grove Villa is our main concern, we provide much more that you would expect.
All of Coconut Groves' guests are welcome to enjoy the many resort facilities offered at the Leverick Bay Resort and Marina, a short 5 minute stroll away. Enjoy a morning dive with Dive BVI or Sunchaser Scuba Dive; a delicious lunch beach side at the Leverick Bay Restaurant followed by an afternoon shopping spree in the comforts of air-conditioned boutiques. Or spend your day pampered at the The Sviva Spa at Leverick Bay.
First time guests will definitely want to explore the world renowned Baths, a twenty minute ride across Virgin Gorda, where giant boulders form a maze of warm water pools. Come and hike the trails of Gorda Peak National Park or sail away with your own boat to uninhabited islands with beautiful white sandy beaches.
Whether your style is to lounge by the pool with a good novel and a Pina Colada, play tennis, or explore our small, quaint island with its' many awesome sunsets and beaches, you can be sure that in Virgin Gorda... Life is good!The Villa Details
The spacious Great Room with dramatic Cathedral ceiling and captivating views invite you to lounge in comfort.
For great BBQ's and dinner parties, you'll enjoy the modern well-equipped gourmet kitchen with center island and indoor dining area that comfortably seats 10-14 This kitchen is stocked with all the things that guests would expect. Glasses, plates, kitchen and BBQ utensils, pots/pans, oven mitts and tea towels.
The living area doubles as an entertainment area, with a large color Cable TV complete with movie channels, VCR, DVD and stereo system. Movies and music libraries are provided along with a library of novels and magazines, games, cards and puzzles.
The powder room is located conveniently just off the great room for swimming pool or great room guests use. Patio
The entrance to beautiful Coconut Grove is through a harem of coconut palms and tropical gardens. Colorful Caribbean flora and fauna also surround the tanning area and large fresh water swimming pool, complete with submerged seating, lighting and pool floats. Comfortable chaise loungers adorn the Oklahoma stone decks surrounding the partially raised pool edge.
The alfresco bar, complete with 2nd full size refrigerator/freezer, sink, glasses and beach coolers, is ideal for dinner parties and just so convenient to the pool and the large gas BBQ grill.
Sliding glass doors on three sides of the Great Room invite you out to the outside covered patio lounging and dining areas where delightful trade winds and spectacular view of the North Sound and Caribbean sea leave you in awe.
Ceiling fans are abundant throughout Coconut Grove and no exception has been made for the outside covered dining area where seating is provided for 10-12 dining guests. Additional patio furniture provides grouped seating for guests on all decks. The hammock, swinging in harmony with the cooling breeze, gives guests a chance to read, reflect on the day or just plain snooze. The pool table and Pro Forma exercise machine offer hours of pure enjoyment day and night, rain and shine.
Temperatures and weather conditions on the whole are extremely comfortable year round and vary only slightly from 75-85 degrees in the winter to 80-90 in the summer. No wind chill factor to speak of!Bedrooms
All 5 bedrooms are equal in size and feature king size beds, bathrooms, en-suite closets, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, phone, color Cable TV, alarm clock, safe and private balconies with personal laundry line/pegs. Comfortable balcony furniture allows quiet times for watching the sun rise or writing post cards.
Linen and towels are provided as well as beach towels, blankets and extra pillows.
The upper floor (or main floor) is wheelchair friendly and consists of three bedrooms decorated in relaxing tones of cool greens and sandy beiges, highlighted with a stylish blend of wicker and antiques.
Two additional bedrooms are accessed via a spiral staircase from the Great Room to the lower level hallway, which facilitates the DSL connection port and Personal Computer plus the pathway down to the nearby beach.
An upper and one lower bedroom suite each offer trundle beds for up to 4 more guests, and the large couch in the lower hallway could accommodate one guest.
Accommodations for up to 15 guests
- 5 equal sized air-conditioned bedroom suites, with balconies, outdoor furniture, pleasant tradewinds & sea views
- 5 full bathrooms, with solar powered hot water and showers (no tub)
- 1 powder room
- All bedroom suites have king beds, ceiling fan, telephone, Color Cable TV including movie channels, alarm clock, and safe
- Beautifully decorated villa with tasteful rattans and antiques in natural tones with splashes of color
- Sofa bed in downstairs hallway could be used to accommodate 1 additional guest
- 2 bedrooms have a trundle bed in each to accommodate 4 extra guests.
- Large and very comfortable crib is included at Coconut Grove
- Fresh water swimming pool and fresh water hoses to rinse off
- Several pool floats and chaise loungers
- Many sunning areas as well as covered deck areas for your comfort
- Panoramic sea views of North Sound, Prickly Pear Island, Bitter End and Biras Creek
- Lots of outdoor furniture groupings around entire villa
- Beautiful tropical gardens surround Coconut Grove
- Only steps away from 2 crescent shaped beaches
- Pool Table
- Pro Form Exercise Machine
- DSL Internet Connection and laptop computer 24/7
- Answering machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Large color Cable TV, DVD, VCR player and stereo in great room
- CD, Tapes, DVD and book collections
- Games, cards and puzzles
- Gas BBQ grill
- Wet bar with 2nd large refrigerator/freezer, beach coolers
- Wheelchair accessible on upper/main level
- Inside dining table seats 10-14; outside dining seats 10-12 guests. Kitchen bar seats 6 guests
- Spa services, can be done at Coconut Grove for extra charge
- Rental cars and taxi's are available nearby or can be delivered directly to your villa
- Guests to the BVI's should wear proper attire in Public areas. Short shorts, bare chests or midriffs are offensive to residents
Kitchen Equipment and facilities
- Toaster and toaster oven
- Coffee makers, bean grinder
- Expresso/Capuccino Machine
- Tea kettle and tea pot
- Meat slicer
- Bread maker
- Electric mixer
- Cutlery, crockery, utensils and glassware
- Pots, pans, storage containers, serving dishes, tea towel, oven mitts
Safety/Security Measures at Coconut Grove include:
- Fire extinguishers throughout the villa
- Railings around balconies and garden areas
- Child gate at spiral staircase
- Slip resistant strips on spiral staircase
- Night lights in various areas throughout villa
- Flashlights and candles
- GFCI outlets in kitchen and bathrooms
- All sliding doors have locks plus Peg locks for extra security
- Safes in all bedroom closets
- Automatic Generator in case of power outage. Coconut Grove is equipped with a very quiet and reliable 27.5 kW Perkins Generator set to keep guests comfortable during power outages.
- Staff includes maid, gardener, pool man and caretaker. Caretaker lives on property
- Private cook/chef available upon request for small cost
- Laundry can be done for small cost
To request availability for
Coconut Grove , please click here.
We respond promptly - also on weekends and evenings.